This page brings to you wisdom belonging to the healing crystals & stones gifted to us by our Mother Earth. All of the information on this page is based on my own research, experiences and the experiences of others when working with healing crystals & stones.
- Black Agate promotes courage, grounding, balance and self-confidence. Black Agate connects the spirit and physical planes together and grounds you in reality.
- Crackle Agate forms a protective barrier of vibrations around its wearer, absorbing negativity and psychic attack and directing it back to its source. A third stone to work powerfully with the lower Chakras, Crackle Agate centres energy more strongly within the lower three chakras, helping to stimulate sexuality and creative, awakening the fire and drive within the spirit.
- Blue Aventurine is wonderful to hold when stresses are becoming too much. It’s vibrations and energy will help you to breathe more slowly and visualise yourself in a calm space.
- Pink Aventurine resonates with the Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras, creating a wonderful sense of well-being. Most people find Pink Aventurine to be a very calming stone that can provide clarity when faced with a feeling of stagnation or of being trapped, helping to see alternative paths and possibilities in both the direction of life and of how to view and interpret feelings and situations. It increases happiness and the potential for happiness and laughter.
- Purple Aventurine improves outlook and perspective on all situations and circumstances, assisting positive and good results from challenging and difficult situations. Purple Aventurine promotes psychic awareness, enhances motivation, and supports you to live as your authentic self.
- Red Aventurine is a great assistant for physical conditions. It is good for blood conditions including high cholesterol and low blood pressure. It is also useful for those with an irregular heartbeat. Red Aventurine assists with slow metabolism and reduced physical energy as well as assisting with hormone imbalances. It can also promote an anti-inflammatory effect. On a spiritual level Red Aventurine encourages gratitude and generosity and is linked to the Sacral Chakra.
Dragons Blood Stone: brings the mind and body into a state of calm aiding a person in setting and achieving goals, creativity, aiding in the healing journey of self discovery, and self love. Opens the heart and inspires compassion for others. Promotes grounding.
Garnet also inspires creative energy, inspiration and desire. It brings out in its keeper the ability to work lovingly and with care and attention on the physical plane. Despite this Garnett is also a stone of sensuality and sexual imagination. Personally I have come to use Garnett in my own work as a physical representation of Persephone and the pomegranate seeds that so define her mythology, and although not the obvious choice, her story to me is the ultimate one of love, trust, loyalty and lust. It is a stone of strong, intense feelings.
- Frosted White Jade dispels negativity and brings calmness to mind and soul, soothing raw emotions and pain. Many also believe White Jade, which in fact a type of Quartz rather than actually Jade, will bring good luck to its keeper.
- Green Jade: serenity, tranquillity, purity, good luck, friendship, peace, and harmony. Soothes the mind, stabilises the personality.
- White Jade dispels negativity and again brings calmness to mind and soul, soothing raw emotions and pain. Many also believe white Jade, which in fact a type of Quartz rather than actually Jade, will bring good luck to its keeper. White Jade again will vibrate within you feelings of peace and calm. The healing ability of White Jade is powerful as it purifies the negative energies within your heart, spirit and heart Chakra. White Jade will also enhance the intensity of love and will ease transitions, challenges and changes.
- Cherry Blossom Jasper or Pink Jasper, is a gemstone that will neutralise toxins within the body and mind, cleanse the aura and vibrate powerfully within the heart Chakra to unblock and cleanse. Wearing or holding this stone has a tremendously positive and soothing impact on the nervous system, soothing anxiety, nerves, and stress. This is also a gemstone which gifts is wearer with growth and development, reinvigorating love and relationships that have grown stagnant, stale and dull.
- Grey Scenery Jasper is a nurturing stone of body, mind and spirit, Jasper has been used by civilisations as far back as the earliest Mesopotamians and ancient Egyptians. Grey Jasper is a great stone for dissolving melancholy energy and whisking away negativity. It eases sadness, fights depression and soothes anxiety. For those who work in high stress environments, Grey Jasper is great for absorbing and dissipating stress and helping the mind to focus and concentrate. It encourages plans to become actions. Grey Jasper helps ease muscle cramps, especially in the legs. It fights insomnia and relieves back problems. It would cure the throat and any problems related to it and it can help to ward off winter viruses and contagious diseases. Grey Jasper is a filtering gemstone which works well with all the Chakras.
- Pink Zebra Jasper brings contentment and joy. It has a gentle and calming effect vibration which decreases anxiety and promotes relaxation. Like all jaspers, it is a protective stone that can bring stability, security and grounding. Physically benefits the lymphatic system, skin, kidney and bladder conditions. Protects from physical and spiritual harm.
- Tiger Skin Jasper works with the Sacral Chakra and other lower Chakras promoting physical and creative virility and assisting with grounding, physical strength and stamina. This stone will also assist with courage.
Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and power. It calms and soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilises emotions, providing calmness. Moonstone encourages intuition and inspiration. It is especially effective for woman, with its ethereal feminine aura.
Rose quartz brings a feminine energy of unconditional love, compassion, peace, tenderness and comfort. Rose quartz attracts new love, nourishes existing love and develops closer bonds. It also inspires self love, the growth of inner beauty and stimulates imagination and inspiration for creativity such as art, music, reading and creative writing.
Ruby in Zoisite: Ruby is the stone of courage and strength, purging the fear and anxiety that se feel on a daily basis. Green Zoisite’s energy produces growth and fertility in all aspects of life. Eases depression and boosts the immune system.
Serpentine assists the retrieval of ancient knowledge and wisdom deep within to ease the passage through change and transformation that comes with life, whether that be a small or huge change in circumstances, emotional well-being or spiritual / ethical path. It unblocks all of the Chakras and especially stimulates the crown chakra, opening psychic abilities and allowing intuitive messages to flow.
Turquoise is excellent for fighting depression and building self belief and self confidence and forgiveness. Turquoise balances all of the chakras and in doing so creates inner calm, easing mood swings and inner conflict.
I put a lot of my experience and knowledge into practice to bring you magically and ritually charged items in my Ritual Shop, and in my Etsy Store, which stocks identical items. It is better for me if you purchase from my Ritual Shop as it helps me brand and will eventually allow me to sell less on an outside platform.